Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Question #17

Who was your best friend as a child?

Journaling: I met Amy on the first day of school in 6th grade. She was in my home room class. We were best friends through all of middle school. We did EVERYTHING together. I went to her church, she came to mine. She came to youth group with me; we played at each other’s houses, and went to camp together. We were pretty inseparable. We drifted apart in high school. I’m not entirely sure why. I became involved with the choir, and she joined the drama club. I guess we just started becoming different people and our interests changed. The last time I saw her was right before I got married. She was doing some modeling and about to move into her first place. I have not seen or heard from her in almost 20 years, but I still think of her and would love to find her again.

No comments: