Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Question #16

I am so HOT. Our air conditioner has been broken since Sunday. They finally came out this afternoon and said they hope to get it fixed SOMETIME THIS WEEK! It is currently 91 degrees inside my house. Therefore I've planted myself in front of the computer with a fan blowing on me. This is how I've managed to catch up on some of these questions.

What Makes Me?

Journaling: I am a conglomerate of life experiences. I am a product of God, my family, my friends, my jobs, my husband, and my children. I’m a little bit different with each of these. I’m not entirely sure who I would be all by myself.

Yeah, I know, I skipped question #15. I'll get back to it.

Roan Quote: A couple weeks ago, Dean asked Roan if he'd like to help daddy do yard work. Roan said he was too stressed, and needed to play the Wii instead.

1 comment:

D's Paper Studio said...

You go Roan.

Angie this is amazing. You are having too much fun doing digi.

I love your journaling and it is very reflective of you.