Monday, November 2, 2009

My Little Cubscout!

For the last year, Roan has been doing Tai Kwon Do with Kai, but his heart just wasn't in it. He's just not into it like Kai is. So this year he asked to join the Cubscouts. In the past, both Kai and Alyssa have wanted to do cubscouts/girlscouts and we never did so I felt a little guilty saying yes, but I did.

Kai and Alyssa have so much going on with them right now. The day after tomorrow, Alyssa and I are going to NYC. Next spring Alyssa will be going on a 3 day school trip to D.C. Kai and I will be going on a 3 day trip to Orlando for an Honor Band compitition. So I felt Roan needed something fun to look forward to.

I signed him up and it turns out 3 of his friends from school also joined and are in his den. One of them even lives in our neighborhood! So, he's very excited and looking forward to some really fun stuff which I will write about soon.

Congratulations Tiger Cub!

Roan Quote: "If God jumped off a cliff, he would just float there."

1 comment:

Andrea said...

SO cute! And I can't believe NY is only a couple days out! YAY