Can I just say how crazy things have been? I thought August was bad. I thought if I could just make it to the other side of Andrea's wedding, things would slow down. BOY was I wrong. We're only 10 days into September and I've already:
- been out of town for a week
- celebrated Roan's b-day
- made 4 doctor's appts.
- had my first high-tech worship team rehearsal
- had Roan's first day of pre-school
- had Alyssa's first dance
- had Dean out of town for 3 days to run 200 mile Blue Ridge Relay
- signed the kids up for this year's karate
- taken Kai to auditions for Honor Choir
- started working out
- made 8 dinner reservations for Disney in Oct.
- been getting ready for Tot-Trade
...and the rest of the month is not looking much better! Whew! Calgon, take me away!
Roan Quote: I was listening to a Toby Mac CD in the van. Roan asked who was singing. After I told him, he said, "His voice sounds like daddy's voice, only daddy isn't really good at singing songs, only these guys are good at singing songs."