Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The News

We brought in the new year with our friends, Mike & Brandy. We played games while the kids played the Wii. At midnight we watched to ball drop and toasted the new year. Happy 2008!

Everything is back to normal. School has resumed, along with Karate, Honor Choir, Dr. Appt.'s, excercise, worship team, FamJam, etc. Alyssa went to a school dance last Friday and had a fun time. Kai may be signing up for Bowling for the next 8 weeks. Roan is very excited to sign up for Friday lunch bunch, where he gets to stay at pre-school until 2.

This Friday, I'll be spending some time with my friend Deborah. Next weekend, I'm going to a two-day crop! I haven't done that in a long time.

Blah, blah, blah, bored yet? Anyway, the big news right now is I just found out that I won the Viewer's Choice/Grand Prize for the Riverbanks Zoo & Botanical Gardens Photo Contest! Thank you to everyone who voted for me! My photo will be in the State Paper this Saturday and in the Zoo magazine in March. I also get to schedule an after hours private photo shoot. Cool.

1 comment:

D's Paper Studio said...

I love your "boring" life. Again, Contrats!